The following activities are strictly forbidden in the school.
- Scribbling on the walls
- Use of regional language (Tamil / Hindi / Urdu / Malayalam)
- Spitting in or near the school buildings
- Disfiguring or damaging any school property
- Use of chewing gums
- Speaking to the opposite gender
- Malpractices during examinations
- Violent and rude behaviour
- Possession and usage of mobile phones and other such electronic devices
- Disrespecting teachers, office staff and helpers
In case of reported misconduct, the following steps will be taken by the school:
- In the first instance of misconduct, the student will be counselled by the respective teacher/class teacher.
- In the Second instance, student will be referred to the school Counselor and the matter will be informed to the Principal and parents as a warning.
- In the third instance, student will be issued a disciplinary slip and the matter will be brought to the notice of the Parents.
- On the receipt of two disciplinary slips, the student will be suspended for a period of three days or expelled from the school depending on the nature of misconduct.
- Education starts primarily at home and hence parents are expected to co-operate with the school with regard to their child's integral growth.
- Parents should be good role models, enforce positive criticism, discourage watching Television, and encourage recitation of Qur'aan and performance of Salah
- Parents are requested to respect the school's policy on child's behaviour and disciplinary actions.
- Since the medium of instruction is English, conversing in English is mandatory for all students. This habit should be encouraged at home too by the way of conversation and newspaper reading.
- Parents are discouraged from bringing lunch to their wards in the afternoon.
- Report cards should only be signed by the parents/ guardian.
- Parents will not be allowed to meet/see their wards during school working hours as students are encouraged to be more responsible and independent.
- School does not encourage celebration of Birthdays. Hence wearing of Color Dress, Distribution of Sweets for this reason is not entertained.
- Parents should compulsorily attend the parent-teacher meeting or any other seminars conducted by the school.
- The school wishes the parents to maintain a good rapport with the Principal and staff and to be courteous when they visit the school.
- It would be appreciated, if parents could telephone the school on all routine matters during office hours.
- Parents can meet the class teachers/ coordinators / Principal only on permitted visiting hours and not during class hours.
- Support school officials in their efforts to develop and maintain a well-disciplined school.
- Share the responsibility with the school for the betterment of the student's conduct.
Provide the following to support the academic programme of the school
- A nourishing breakfast to your child in the morning without fail.
- Ensure adequate lunch, snacks, drinking water, spoon's and a napkin's are provided.
- Well sharpened pencils, pens, covered note books and books.
- The School will take no responsibility for any loss or damage to the above mentioned and other relevant private property.
- Press uniforms on a daily basis.
- Avoid outings during the term to ensure regular attendance at school.
- Ensure a good night sleep by avoiding TV viewing by your child.
- Discuss with your children regarding their studies.
- Talk to the children about events that happen inv the country and around the world and take children out to places of interest.
- Forbid your child from wearing costly jewellery or expensive watches or colourful bands or clips to school.
All policies of the school have been framed in the interest of the student; hence they should be practiced without infringement, failure of which may be considered as a serious breach of promise .
- Admissions are open in Classes LKG to Grade III. However, it depends on the availability of vacancies in every class.
- Admission to the school is open to all boys and girls irrespective of caste, race, creed, colour community, backgroundor physical disability based on the entrance examination and interview.
- Registrations for admission are usually made in the month of January every year. Admissions are confirmed subject to the rules and regulations of the CBSE and Government of Tamilnadu.
- Children with physical, but not mental disability may be admitted. A balance of boys / girls will be maintained.
- The medium of instruction will be English and great care is taken to develop fluency and accuracy in the language.
- Teachers play an active role as guides and mentors. They motivate, praise, and acknowledge good student behaviour in maintaining a happy school environment. Students are expected to act in a courteous, responsible manner at all times.
- Coming late to school or class is considered a serious offence. Every student is expected to complete the works/assignments given by teachers on time. Damage done to the buildings, furniture, library books, sports equipment etc., must be compensated for by the person responsible for causing the damage.
- The school authorities reserve the right to take the appropriate disciplinary action including dismissal / suspension against the student whose conduct is detrimental to the moral tone, discipline and educative atmosphere of the school.